Six Letcher County residents have pleaded guilty to charges in Letcher Circuit Court. They are:
• Blake Taylor, 20, of 64 Spy Rock, Isom, who was charged with second-degree burglary, two counts of theft of firearm, and theft by unlawful taking over $500.
Taylor was ordered to pay $10,000 in restitution to Donna Halcomb at the rate of $100 a month, beginning 90 days from release from custody, and was sentenced to imprisonment for nine years to run consecutively with a sentence of one year. The one-year sentence is for charges in a second case, where Taylor pleaded guilty to use/possession of drug paraphernalia and first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine, first offense).
• Deloris Lyn Elkins, 34, of Mountain Breeze R., Apt. 568, Jenkins, who pleaded guilty to first-degree promoting contraband and was sentenced to one-year imprisonment to run consecutively with sentences of one year each in three separate cases where she pleaded guilty to first-degree bail jumping.
• Dalton Sturgill, 24, of 2024 Blossom Rd., Whitesburg, who pleaded guilty to receiving stolen property valued at more than $500 but under $10,000. In a second case, Sturgill pleaded guilty to criminal complicity to intimidating a participant in the legal process and criminal complicity to fourth-degree assault (minor injury. In that case, Sturgill was sentenced to one-year imprisonment to run consecutively with any sentences he is currently serving. In a third case, Sturgill pleaded guilty to third-degree assault on a corrections officer, and was sentenced to two years imprisonment to run consecutively with any sentences he is currently serving. In the fourth case, Sturgill pleaded guilty to first-degree bail jumping and was sentenced to one-year imprisonment to run consecutively with any sentences Sturgill is currently serving.
• Katie M. Hall, 39, of 8882 Hwy. 160, Whitesburg, who pleaded guilty to flagrant nonsupport. Hall was sentenced to five years imprisonment, probated for five years, and ordered to pay $24,290 in current arrearages.
• Amanda Danyel Seals, 41, of 414 Saluted Creek, Whitesburg, who pleaded guilty to a charge of first-degree bail jumping. Seals was sentenced to four years imprisonment.
• Joshua Lee Pike, 39, of 49 Escape Drive, Whitesburg, who pleaded guilty to a charge of first-degree promoting contraband. Pike was sentenced to one-year imprisonment. In a second case, Pike pleaded guilty to operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs (fourth offense within 10 years, aggravator). He was sentenced to four years imprisonment, and his driver’s license is suspended for 24 months. Pike must also pay a $10,000 fine for driving under the influence.