1. Is the book of Zephaniah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 2 Samuel 24, to whom did Gad ask, “Shall seven years of famine come unto thee”? David, Joshua, Isaiah, Jonah
3. After her first husband’s death, whom did Ruth marry? Malachi, Joel, Cyrus, Boaz
4. Of these, what name was shared by 33 people in the Bible (KJV)? David, Zechariah, Daniel, Haggai
5. Who fathered 70 sons with his many wives? Solomon, Jacob, Gideon, Esau
6. From Exodus 33, who saw the back of God? Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) David; 3) Boaz; 4) Zechariah; 5) Gideon; 6) Moses
Wilson Casey’s new book, “Firsts: Origins of Everyday Things That Changed the World,” is available from Alpha/Penguin publishing.
(c) 2012 King Features Synd.