1. Is the book of John in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Judges 16, how many locks of hair did Delilah have cut from the mighty Samson’s head? 1, 3, 5, 7
3. Who made a great throne with a lion standing beside each armrest? Abraham, Solomon, Joshua, Daniel
4. Where were the first of Jesus’ disciples — Peter, Andrew and Philip — from? Zion, Bethel, Hebron, Bethsaida
5. Which Old Testament prophet predicted Jesus would be born in Bethlehem? Amos, Obadiah, Micah, Nahum
6. From Psalms 51:12, “Restore to me the joy of thy” what? Love, Salvation, Forgiveness, Kindness
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) 7; Solomon; 3) Bethsaida; 4) Micah; 5) Salvation
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com
(c) 2016 King Features Syndicate, Inc.