1. Is the book of Ecclesiastes in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Numbers 4, what color was the cloth draped over the Ark of the Covenant? White, Black, Gold, Blue
3. “The wicked man travaileth with pain all his days” is from what book’s 15:20? Ezra, Nehemiah, Job, Psalms
4. Whose hairs were grown like eagles’ feathers, and his nails like birds’ claws? Daniel, Matthew, Luke, Nebuchadnezzar
5. In which city were 85 priests slain? Gezer, Nob, Shechem, Aphek
6. From Daniel 5, who was so scared that his knees knocked together? Moses, Belshazzar, Solomon, Lot
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Blue; 3) Job; 4) Nebuchadnezzar; 5) Nob; 6) Belshazzar
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com