1. Is the book of 2 Samuel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Daniel 4, who dreamed of a tree that reached into Heaven? Obadiah, Joshua, Nebuchadnezzar, Matthew
3. Jesus referred to the attendees of what event as “the salt of the earth”? Daniel’s visions, Sermon on the Mount, Rebuilding temple, Holy congregation
4. From Judges 9, who had 70 of his brothers killed on one stone? Belshazzar, Naboth, Hanun, Abimelech
5. What’s the only Jesus miracle reported in all four gospels of the New Testament? Water to wine, Feeding of the 5,000, Raising Lazarus, Red Sea parting
6. From 1 Timothy 5, what was the minimum widow age to be put on a church’s support list? 40, 50, 60, 70
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Nebuchadnezzar; 3) Sermon on the Mount; 4) Abimelech; 5) Feeding of the 5,000; 6) 60
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com (c) 2016 King Features Synd.