1. Is the book of Ezekiel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Who had 900 iron chariots and made 20 years of life unbearable for the Israelites? Tobiah, Pilate, Sisera, Absalom
3. After six days, God saw all that he had made, and it was …? Heavenly divine, For righteous sake, Thine image, Very good
4. Who was father of Apostles James and John? Zacchaeus, Zebedee, Zebulun, Zechariah
5. 27,000 men were killed when what city’s walls fell on them? Sechem, Sodom, Aphek, Jericho
6. Who burned his son alive as a sacrifice? Achan, Ahaz, Moses, Shimei
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Sisera; 3) Very good; 4) Zebedee; 5) Aphek; 6) Ahaz
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com (c) 2016 King Features