1. Is the book of 2 Chronicles in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Acts 9, what dressmaker was restored to life by Peter’s prayers? Dorcas, Leah, Jezebel, Miriam
3. For how many pieces of silver did Joseph’s brothers sell him to Midianite traders? 3, 7, 12, 20
4. From Exodus 28, what fruit was used as a design on priestly garments? Grapes, Pomegranates, Pears, Figs
5. Pharaoh gave what burnt city to his daughter for a gift? Cana, Gezer, Joppa, Bethel
6. From 1 Kings, which prophet was fed by birds? Paul, David, Elisha, Elijah
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Dorcas; 3) 20; 4) Pomegranates; 5) Gezer; 6) Elijah
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com