1. Is the book of Gethsemane in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What’s the only book of the Bible (KJV) that mentions Christ’s tomb being sealed? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
3. From Matthew 28, who rolled away the stone from the mouth of Jesus’ tomb? Simon, An angel, Villagers, Disciples
4. When Mary Magdalene and “the other Mary” came upon the risen Jesus, whom did He ask them to inform? Priests, Disciples, No One, Villagers
5. Which disciple doubted Jesus had risen unless he could see the wounds? Peter, Andrew, Thomas, Thaddeus
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Matthew; 3) An angel; 4) Disciples; 5) Thomas
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com