By WILSON CASEY
1. Is the Book of Exodus in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Genesis 3:20, who was credited with being “mother of all living”? Ruth, Sarah, Eve, Esther
3. In Esther 7, who met his death on gallows he built for another man? Herod, Haman, Jehu, Ezekiel
4. Which of these cities was destroyed by fire and brimstone? Jericho, Haran, Paphos, Sodom
5. What charioteer rode to Jezreel to find King Joram? Jehu, Omri, Naboth, Jethro
6. Where did Hagar meet an angel? Prison, River, Wilderness spring, Temple door
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Eve; 3) Haman; 4) Sodom; 5) Jehu; 6) Wilderness spring
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com
(c) 2016 King Features Syndicate, Inc.