1. Is the Book of Nahum in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From John 5, who stirred up the water at the pool of Bethesda? Priest, Angel, Wind, Jesus
3. What 8-year-old boy served as King of Jerusalem for 100 days? Shamgar, Jehoiachin, Adino, Sisera
4. From which book’s 10:35 does Jesus say the scripture cannot be broken? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
5. Who was Jacob’s firstborn as found in Genesis 35? Reuben, Ehud, Joshua, Elah
6. From Judges 1, who fed 70 kings at his table? Benaiah, Nebuchadnezzar, Adonibezek, Mephibosheth
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Angel; 3) Jehoiachin; 4) John; 5) Reuben; 6) Adonibezek
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com
(c) 2016 King Features Syndicate, Inc.