1. Is the Book of Isaiah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Whose first chapter begins, “The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus”? Matthew, Luke, John, Acts
3. From 2 Kings 1, what Philistine city worshipped Baal-zebub? Ekron, Succoth, Gomorrah, Antipatris
4. As found in Acts 9, where did Peter cure Aeneas? Tyre, Neapolis, Lydda, Gibeon
5. From Numbers 20, where did Aaron die? Mount of Olives, Pisgah, Mount Hor, Gilboa
6. As found in Acts 24, Felix’s wife, Drusilla, was a … ? Pharisee, Gentile, Greek, Jewess
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Acts; 3) Ekron; 4) Lydda; 5) Mount Hor; 6) Jewess
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com (c) 2016 King Features