1. Is the book of Ezra in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 1 Kings 17, who was called the “Tishbite”? Elijah, Goliath, Job, Samson
3. Who was the father of John the Baptist? Uriah, Peter, Zechariah, Amaziah
4. From Acts 14, where was Paul mistaken for Hermes? Antioch, Perga, Bethel, Lystra
5. Who named all the animals on earth? Adam, Eve, Noah, Moses
6. From Jeremiah 28, where was Hananiah from? Zion, Gibeon, Shiloh, Hebron
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Elijah; 3) Zechariah; 4) Lystra; 5) Adam; 6) Gibeon
Wilson Casey’s new book, “Firsts: Origins of Everyday Things That Changed the World,” is available from Alpha/Penguin publishing.
(c) 2012 King Features Syndicate, Inc.