1. Which two of the four Gospels do not mention the birth of Christ? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
2. Corinthians 5:17 and Galatians 2:20 are among the verses to focus on “what” in a new year? Blessings, Moving forward, Grace, Church attendance
3. From Matthew 1:20- 21, who told Joseph (in a dream) the Baby’s name was to be Jesus? Angel, Mary, Innkeeper, The Magi
4. Which book proclaims the first day of the new year is for resting and a memorial sounding the trumpet? Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers
5. Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the “what” of God? Likeness, Approval, Glory, Redemption
6. In which month of the religious calendar did the new year begin in the Bible? 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th
ANSWERS: 1) Mark/ John; 2) Moving forward; 3) Angel; 4) Leviticus; 5) Glory; 6) 7th (c) 2016 King Features Synd.