1. Is the book of 1 Peter in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. During biblical times, what rough, coarse cloth was worn as a mourning symbol? Sackcloth, Shadrach, Shiloh, Sling
3. What Old Testament book’s ninth chapter mentions the constellation of “Orion”? Joshua, Judges, Job, Jeremiah
4. From Luke 13, which king was referred to by Jesus as “that fox”? Herod, Solomon, Ahab, Caesar
5. Who said, “Be sure your sin will find you out”? Matthew, David, Noah, Moses
6. What is “Jebus” another name for? Jericho, Jerusalem, Judah, Joshua
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Sackcloth; 3) Job; 4) Herod; 5) Moses; 6) Jerusalem