By WILSON CASEY
1. Is the book of Gethsemane in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What’s the only book of the Bible (KJV) that mentions Christ’s tomb being sealed? Matthew, Mark, Luke, John
3. Who rolled away the stone from the mouth of Jesus’ tomb? Simon, An angel, Villagers, Disciples
4. Jesus ate fish and what else first after the resurrection? Figs, Berries, Honeycomb, Manna
5. Which disciple doubted Jesus had risen unless he could see the wounds? Peter, Andrew, Thomas, Thaddeus
6. From Acts 1, how long did Jesus remain before He ascended into heaven?
3 hours, 1 day, 7 days, 40 days
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Matthew; 3) An angel; 4) Honeycomb; 5) Thomas; 6) 40 days