1. Is the book of Ecclesiastes in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Luke 17, when Jesus healed 10 lepers, how many came back to thank Him? 1, 2, 5, All 10
3. Who had seven sons who always celebrated their birthdays with a feast?
Eli, Job, John, David
4. From Genesis 32, whose thigh went out of joint while wrestling perhaps with an angel? Adam, Moses, Jacob, Lot
5. The pool of Bethesda is/was near which gate to the city of Jerusalem? Sheep, Camel, Horse, People
6. Who was Caiaphas’ father-in-law? Annanias, Annas, Pilate, Nicodemus
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) 1; 3) Job; 4) Jacob; 5) Sheep; 6) Annas
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com