1. Is the book of Nahum in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Acts 7, who recounts the story of Abraham along with the captivity and freedom of the children of Israel? Paul, Peter, Stephen, Andrew
3. Who went to sleep and fell out the window while Paul preached? Esua, Enid, Eutychus, Eucyrus
4. From II Corinthians 3:17, “Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is …”? Hope, Liberty, Love, Peace
5. In what Macedonian city were Paul and Silas imprisoned? Philipi, Neapolis, Jericho, Jerusalem
6. To whom was Priscilla married? Atilla, Aquila, Andrew, Alpheus
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Stephen; 3) Eutychus; 4) Liberty; 5) Philipi; 6) Aquila
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com