1. Is the book of Jonah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Job 4, who was so frightened by a dream that his hair stood on end? Eliphaz, Abraham, Ehud, Joseph
3. After beating his mule, who confessed to an angel that he had sinned? Sodom, Balaam, Samuel, Daniel
4. From Genesis 19, who escaped to Zoar upon hearing wicked cities were going to be destroyed? Gomorrah, Elijah, Lot, Shimei
5. Who had to parade his eight sons before a prophet, as found in 1 Samuel? Aaron, Jacob, Naboth, Jesse
6. From Exodus 14, whose chariots were lost in the Red Sea? Solomon, Pharaoh, Samson, Ahab
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Eliphaz; 3) Balaam; 4) Lot; 5) Jesse; 6) Pharaoh (c) 2017 King Features