1. Is the book of Matthew in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Who was Herod’s information source as to where the Christ Child was to be born? Joseph, Reuben, Micah, Matthew
3. From Luke 2:13, what term describes an army of angels praising God? Heavenly host, Covenant, Spirit multitude, Manoah
4. What group received the angels’ announcement of the birth of Jesus? Carpenters, Shepherds, Tentmakers, Masons
5. Where was the young child when the Magi came to visit Him to present gifts? Manger, Under the stars, House, Temple
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Micah; 3) Heavenly host; 4) Shepherds; 5) House
Wilson Casey’s trivia book “Know It? … or Not?” is available from BearManorMedia.com.
(c) 2012 King Features Synd.