By WILSON CASEY
1. Is the book of Matthew in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Where did the angel Gabriel appear to Mary saying, “Blessed art thou among women.”? Nazareth, Tyre, Ninevah, Gazi
3. From Luke, the reason Jesus was born in Bethlehem was that His “father” had to attend … ? Feast, Fast, Sacrifice, Census
4. Who was Herod’s information source as to where the Christ Child was to be born? Joseph, Reuben, Micah, Matthew
5. For the journey to Bethlehem, how did Mary and Joseph travel? Bible not specific, Walked, Rode donkey, Boat
6. Of these, which wasn’t a gift from the wise men (Magi)? Silver, Myrrh, Gold, Frankincense
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Nazareth; 3) Census; 4) Micah; 5) Bible not specific; 6) Silver (c) 2017 King Features