1. Is the book of Song of Solomon in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Revelation 21, what perfectly square city is described as having walls made of jasper? New Damascus, Jericho, New Jerusalem, Philadelphia
3. Who became leader of the children of Israel after Moses’ death? Isaac, Joshua, Aaron, Abraham
4. Saint Luke said Jesus was about how old when he began to teach? 20, 30, 40, 50
5. What is the biblical word of “Didymys” translated as? Sinner, Heathen, Teacher, Twin
6. What was the trade occupation of Paul? Shepherd, Carpenter, Tentmaker, Tax collector
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) New Jerusalem; 3) Joshua; 4) 30; 5) Twin; 6) Tentmaker
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy.