By WILSON CASEY
1. Is the Book of Darius in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In biblical times, how long did the journey of Ezra ordinarily take from Babylon to Jerusalem? 3 days, 4 months, 2 years, 5 years
3. From Philippians 4, what does the Apostle Paul instruct us to do rather than worry? Cry, Pray, Love, Talk
4. What creature(s) did the prophet Joel have a vision of? Locust, Flies, Viper, Leeches
5. From John 18, who asked, “What is truth”? Moses, Paul, Pilate, David
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) 4 months; 3) Pray; 4) Locust; 5) Pilate