1. Is the book of Jude in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Acts 17, at what church was Paul accused of turning the world upside down? Antioch, Smyrna, Thessalonica, Galatia
3. How many days did it take Nehemiah to complete the wall around Jerusalem? 6, 52, 100, 1000
4. From Genesis 3:15, the snake is supposed to strike at what part of man? Throat, Hand, Heel, Eyes
5. Some were known by more than one name; what was Thomas’ other name? Andrew, Didymus, Caleb, Zimri
6. From Revelation 12, what angel fights against Satan? Gabriel, Angel of the Lord, Cherubim, Michael
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Thessalonica; 3) 52; 4) Heel; 5) Didymus; 6) Michael
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy. com (c) 2018 King Features