1. Is the book of Athens in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In 2 Kings, what prophet’s word caused Syrian soldiers to be struck blind? Gad, Jubal, Solomon, Elisha
3. Where were Saul and Jonathan’s bodies nailed to a wall? Troas, Nob, Bethshan, Sychar
4. On fleeing from Jezebel, what prophet hid in a cave? Elijah, Nathan, Daniel, Amos
5. What converts burned their books of magic? Philistines, Ephesians, Hittites, Canaanites
6. In what book is the phrase “Holier than thou” found? 1 Kings, Ezra, Amos, Isaiah
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Elisha; 3) Beth-shan; 4) Elijah; 5) Ephesians; 6) Isaiah
(c) 2012 King Features Syndicate, Inc.