1. Is the book of Psalms in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Song of Solomon 1:15, what kind of eyes does the beloved say the Shulamite has? Kind, Red of the demon, Doves, Blue of the sea
3. Used as both a greeting and farewell, what’s the Hebrew word for “peace”? Shass, Simcha, Shabbat, Shalom
4. In Matthew 6, what did Jesus say not to use when we pray? Loud curses, Impure thoughts, Vain repetitions, Wandering shifts
5. As found in Esther 1, King Ahasuerus lived in what city? Ur, Shushan, Antioch, Tarsus
6. Who was the first son of Moses and Zipporah? Haggai, Gershom, Mark, Zebudah
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Doves; 3) Shalom; 4) Vain repetitions; 5) Shushan; 6) Gershom
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy. (c) 2018 King Features