1. Is the book of Hebrews in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. To whom did God say, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations”? Daniel, Jeremiah, Noah, Thomas
3. From 1 Chronicles 29, how many years did David reign over Israel? 7, 33, 40, 57
4. What do the seven lampstands represent in Revelation 1: 20? Continents, Angels, Seas, Churches
5. What was Aquila’s profession in Corinth? Tentmaker, Harp player, Mapmaker, Servant
6. Manasseh was the elder of whose two sons? Matthew, Joash, Joseph, Timothy
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Jeremiah; 3) 40; 4) Churches; 5) Tentmaker; 6) Joseph
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy. (c) 2018 King Features