1. Is the book of Joppa in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What businesswoman from Thyatira opened her home to Paul and saints after her conversion? Rachel, Keturah, Lydia, Shiprah
3. Jesus said, “For where your treasure is, there will be your … also.”? Love, Heart, Faith, Friends
4. From 2 Samuel 18, whose hair became tangled in a terebinth tree? Samson, Herod, Absalom, Joab
5. On the outskirts of what city did Jesus meet Zacchaeus? Smyrna, Tarsus, Jericho, Antioch
6. From 2 Samuel 14, what was the name of Absalom’s daughter? Ruth, Tamar, Miriam, Sarah
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Lydia; 3) Heart; 4) Absalom; 5) Jericho; 6) Tamar
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy. (c) 2018 King Features