1. Is the book of Lydia in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 1 Corinthians 11, because of “what” did Paul say women should have a “symbol of authority”? Life, Trust, Love, Angels
3. In Acts 10, who said, “Not so, Lord, for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean”? Herod, Peter, Thomas, John the Baptist
4. Whose four daughters were considered prophetesses? Gad, Philip, Jonah, Noah
5. From Hebrews 7, who was the only king said to have neither mother nor father? Solomon, David, Melchizedek, Sargon
6. Whose biblical name means, “God has helped”? Solomon, Paul, Lazarus, Amos
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Angels; 3) Peter; 4) Philip; 5) Melchizedek; 6) Lazarus (c) 2018 King Features