1. Is the book of Balaam in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Genesis 8, what was the first thing Noah did after leaving the ark? Burned the ark, Built an altar, Performed a marriage, Hiked to mountains
3. What group did John the Baptist exhort to be content with their pay? Priests, Zealots, Judges, Soldiers
4. From Genesis 17, who said, “Shall a child be born unto him that is a 100 years old”? Adam, Abraham, Aaron, Agrippa
5. Which king of Israel had a reputation as a wild chariot driver? Joash, Jehoash, Jehu, Jeremiah
6. Whose biblical name means “eagle”? Nehemiah, Timothy, Aquila, Miriam
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Built an altar; 3) Soldiers; 4) Abraham; 5) Jehu; 6) Aquila
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy. (c) 2018 King Features