1. Is the book of Galatians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Mosaic law, what would happen to the person who cursed his father or mother? Imprisonment, Outcast, 10 lashings, Death
3. In Genesis 14:3, what lake is called the Salt Sea? Galilee, Lake Pison, Dead Sea, Euphrates
4. From Daniel 2, who had a dream about a statue composed of different materials? Jezebel, Daniel, Rezin, Nebuchadnezzar
5. In Acts 7, who said, “Lord, lay not this sin to their charge”? Philip, Stephen, Luke, David
6. Whose biblical name means “salvation”? Jude, Ahaz, Hosea, Ruth
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Death; 3) Dead Sea; 4) Nebuchadnezzar; 5) Stephen; 6) Hosea
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy. (c) 2018 King Features