1. Is the book of Ishmael in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 2 Samuel 11, who received a letter from David telling to put Uriah into battle? Gideon, Ahab, Isaac, Joab
3. Which metal, used to sharpen others, does Proverbs 27 compare to friends? Gold, Silver, Iron, Tin
4. Who told God that Job would curse Thee to His face? Moses, Satan, Bethel, Caleb
5. Matthew, the tax collector, was known by what other name? Levi, Felix, Reuben, Jehu
6. From Mark 6, who called Herod an adulterer? Samson, Jacob, John the Baptist, Zimri
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Joab; 3) Iron; 4) Satan; 5) Levi; 6) John the Baptist
“Test Your Bible Knowledge,” a new book with 1,206 multiple-choice questions by columnist Wilson Casey, is now available in stores and online. (c) 2018 King Features