1. Is the book of Thyatira in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Luke 3, who told Roman soldiers to avoid taking money by force? John the Baptist, Paul, Mark, Matthew
3. After Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed, who lived in a cave with his daughters? Job, Lot, Levi, Joel
4. Who was David’s oldest brother, who picked on him for coming to the battle lines? Abner, Omri, Amasa, Eliab
5. What Canaanite city was burned down by the men of Dan? Tarsus, Antioch, Laish, Cana
6. In what book (KJV) is the phrase, “Salt of the earth” found? None, Matthew, Mark, Jude
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) John the Baptist; 3) Lot; 4) Eliab; 5) Laish; 6) Matthew
(c) 2013 King Features Synd.