1. Is the book of Haman in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Genesis 21, Abraham banished Hagar and whom else to the desert? Laish, Haman, Ishmael, Laban
3. By reasonable numbering which commandment is, “Thou shalt not kill”? 4th, 6th, 8th, 10th
4. Samson was put into prison as a political enemy of …? Romans, Israelites, Philistines, Assyrians
5. From Matthew 17, whom did Jesus send fishing to find tax money? Andrew, Peter, Paul, Thomas
6. After her first husband died, who did Ruth marry? Isaiah, Ahab, Boaz, Jehu
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Ishmael; 3) 6th; 4) Philistines; 5) Peter; 6) Boaz
Sharpen your understanding of scripture with Wilson’s Casey’s latest book, “ Test Your Bible Knowledge,” now available in bookstores and online.