1. Is the book of Ecclesiastes in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Who asked God, “Why is pain perpetual, and my wound incurable”? Moses, Jeremiah, Abraham, Noah
3. Where is “For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap” found? Ephesians, Colossians, Galatians, 1 Timothy
4. With what did the seraph touch the frightened Isaiah’s mouth? Unclean finger, Sod, Live coal, Holy water
5. From Proverbs 15, what does a soft answer turneth away? Harm, Wrath, Lust, Tears
6. How many angels rescued Lot and his family from Sodom? 2, 7, 13, Hundreds
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Jeremiah; 3) Galatians; 4) Live coal; 5) Wrath; 6) 2
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy.