1. Is the book of Abram in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. According to Acts 25, what title belonged to Agrippa? King, Queen, Saint, Apostle
3. Who asked God, “Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh”? Moses, Eve, Samuel, Abraham
4. From Acts 13, who was called, “A man after mine own heart”? Gideon, David, Matthew, James
5. Who is the only person known to have wrestled with an angel? Ruth, Esther, Jacob, Joshua
6. From Genesis 1:20, on what day did God create the birds? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) King; 3) Moses; 4) David; 5) Jacob; 6) 5th (c) 2018 King Features