1. Is the book of Lazarus in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What were the children who were making fun of Elisha’s bald head torn apart by? Two bears, Three lions, Seven serpents, Locust swarm
3. Who asked God, “Why is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding”? Jeremiah, Jonah, Job, Joshua
4. From John 19, who said, “What I have written, I have written”? Daniel, John the Baptist, Pilate, Jesus
5. From Genesis 31, who had a dream about an angel and rams? Adam, Abraham, Jacob, Noah
6. How many suicides are recorded in the Bible (KJV)? 0, 2, 7, 14
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Two bears; 3) Jeremiah; 4) Pilate; 5) Jacob; 6) 7 (c) 2018 King Features Synd.