1. Is the book of 1 Peter in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Who slew a giant that had six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot when he defied Israel? Sibbechai, Cyrus, Silas, Jonathan
3. What god of the Philistines had a man’s face and hands, but the body and tail of a fish? Bullock, Elohim, Dagon, Baal-gad
4. From Proverbs 22, what is a good name better than? Great riches, Scorn, Its own reward, Lust
5. What town was home to Jesse’s boys? Gilgal, Jericho, Hebron, Bethlehem
6. On which day of creation did dry ground appear? Second, Third, Fourth, Fifth
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Jonathan; 3) Dagon; 4) Great riches; 5) Bethlehem; 6) Third
Visit Wilson Casey’s new Trivia Fan Site at www.patreon.com/triviaguy. (c) 2018 King Features