1. Is the book of Simon in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Exodus 1, what were the people of Israel forced to make? Blankets, Boats, Baskets, Bricks
3. What book foretold that none of Christ’s bones would be broken? Micah, Isaiah, Psalms, Exodus
4. Who was the deceptive future father-in-law of Jacob? Masa, Laban, Jehoram, Rehu
5. What did Shamgar use to kill 600 Philistines? Sword, Stones, Mina, Oxgoad
6. Who wrote Revelation, the last book of the Bible? Jesus, Mark, John, Peter
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Bricks; 3) Psalms; 4) Laban; 5) Oxgoad; 6) John
Wilson Casey’s new book, “Firsts: Origins of Everyday Things That Changed the World,” is available from Alpha/Penguin publishing.
(c) 2013 King Features Synd.