1. Is the book of 2 Thessalonians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Song of Solomon 2:1, the Shulamite calls herself two kinds of flowers, the rose and the …? Daisy, Lily, Cinnamon, Sage
3. From Titus 1, Paul wrote, “Unto the pure all things are …”? Gold, Righteous, Worthy, Pure
4. What archangel is mentioned by name in the book of Jude? Gabriel, Silas, Michael, Melchizedek
5. In 1 Kings 21, who forbade Naboth to give his vineyard to Ahab? The Lord, Jezebel, Absalom, Balaam
6. In Psalm 103:5, what bird’s youth is renewable? Dove, Eagle, Raven, Swallow
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Lily; 3) Pure; 4) Michael; 5) The Lord; 6) Eagle
“Test Your Bible Knowledge,” featuring 1,206 multiple choice questions by columnist Wilson Casey, is now available in stores and online. (c) 2018 King Features