1. Is the book of 3 Corinthians in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Who was praised for his beauty “from the sole of his foot even to the crown of his head”? Absalom, Elisha, Pekah, Tola
3. What camp saw 185,000 of its soldiers slaughtered by an angel of the Lord? Assyrian, Midianite, Philistine, Persian
4. From Genesis 1:30, what is the first color mentioned in the Bible?
Purple, Red, Green, Yellow
5. Which city’s wall fell down flat at the shout of Joshua’s army? Tarsus, Jericho, Corinth, Sardis
6. From 2 Chronicles 34:1, who was 8 years old when he began his reign? Abijam, Rehoboam, Marcus, Josiah
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Absalom; 3) Assyrian; 4) Green; 5) Jericho; 6) Josiah
“Test Your Bible Knowledge,” a new book with 1,206 multiple-choice questions by columnist Wilson Casey, is now available in stores and online. (c) 2018 King Features