1. Is the book of Jeremiah in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. The villains Sanballat and Geshem are mentioned only in which book (KJV)? 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, 2 John
3. From Ephesians 5, what did Paul recommend as a substitute for wine? Water, Laughter, Love, Holy Spirit
4. Who condemns drinkers who start early in the morning? Job, Isaiah, Ruth, Esther
5. From 1 Kings 10:26, which king had 1,400 chariots and 12,000 horsemen? David, Jehoash, Solomon, Neco
6. According to many, who wrote the book of Revelation? John, Jude, Matthew, Peter
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Nehemiah; 3) Holy Spirit; 4) Isaiah (5:11); 5) Solomon; 6) John (the Revelator) (c) 2018 King Features