1. Is the book of Herod in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Where in the Bible (KJV) does it inform of the Christ Child being born in December? Does not, John 1:14, Romans 6:23, Galatians 4:4
3. When the wise men (Magi) arrived in the Holy Land, where did they go first? Jerusalem, Beersheba, Haifa, Tel Aviv
4. By what method did the shepherds learn of Christ’s birth? New star, Angel appearance, Walking stranger, Donkey speaking
5. How many days after His birth was Jesus circumcised? 3, 8, 12, 40
6. What number of wise men (Magi) visited Christ? Undisclosed, 3, 4, 5
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Does not; 3) Jerusalem (Mat 2:1-2); 4) Angel appearance; 5) 8 (Luke 2:21); 6) Undisclosed
Gift ideas? Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com. (c) 2018 King Features