1. The main Christmas story is paraphrased from what two New Testament books? Mark/John, Acts/ Romans, Matthew/Luke, Jude/Revelation
2. About how old was Jesus when the wise men (Magi) arrived with their gifts? 1 day, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years
3. Where did the angel Gabriel appear to Mary saying, “Blessed art thou among women”? Nazareth, Tyre, Ninevah, Gazi
4. How many times does the word “Christmas” appear in the Bible (KJV)? Zero, 1, 2, 7
5. In what city of Judaea was Jesus born? Damascus, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Gezer
6. Who plotted to kill the baby Jesus? Archelaus, Herod, Pontius Pilot, Caesar Augustus
ANSWERS: 1) Matthew/ Luke; 2) 2 years; 3) Nazareth; 4) Zero; 5) Bethlehem; 6) Herod
(c) 2018 King Features Syndicate, Inc.