1. Is the book of Immanuel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Which Old Testament prophet said the most about the birth of Christ? Isaiah, Daniel, Ezekiel, Jeremiah
3. From Luke 2:2, who was governor of Syria at the time of Jesus’ birth? Augustus, Barabbas, Cyrenius, Dalphon
4. What priest was told he would not die until he saw the Savior? Joazar, Matthias, Simeon, Elioneus
5. Who informed Joseph that the baby’s name was to be “Jesus”? Herod, Pilate, Mary, An angel
6. Herod ordered the execution of all male children at what age and under? 1, 2, 3, 4
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Isaiah; 3) Cyrenius; 4) Simeon; 5) An angel; 6) 2
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com
(c) 2018 King Features Synd.