1. Is the book of 2 Kings in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From Acts 6, which one of the seven “deacons” did great wonders and miracles among the people? Nicanor, Philip, Timon, Stephen
3. What apostle was a disciple of John the Baptist when Jesus recruited him? Andrew, Simon Peter, Thomas, James
4. From Revelation 6, what color was the sun when it became like a sackcloth of hair? Red, Black, White, Green
5. Who was Saul of Tarsus waiting for while he fasted three days in Damascus? Darius, Zenas, Ananias, Apollo
6. From Isaiah 63:2, what color of garments does the Lord wear? Purple, Red, White, Gold
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Stephen; 3) Andrew; 4) Black; 5) Ananias; 6) Red
(c) 2019 King Features Synd.