1. Is the book of 2 Samuel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. From 1 Corinthians 16, on which day did Paul tell believers to put aside money for their offerings? First, Third, Fifth, Sabbath
3. Which book (KJV) begins, “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly”? Judges, Ruth, Ezra, Psalms
4. What was Matthew’s occupation before becoming a disciple? Tentmaker, Tax collector, Fisherman, Shepherd
5. In Esther 2, who foiled a plot to assassinate King Ahasuerus? Neco, Amaziah, Mordecai, Joshua
6. What did Ruth and Boaz name their son? Obed, Hushai, Abner, Jehu
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) First; 3) Psalms; 4) Tax collector; 5) Mordecai; 6) Obed
“Test Your Bible Knowledge,” with 1,206 multiplechoice questions by columnist Wilson Casey, is now available in bookstores and online.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.