1. Is the book of Bethel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. Moses and Aaron were instructed to sacrifice what color of heifer without blemish? Red, White, Gold, Green
3. Which book (KJV) begins, “Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God”? Mark, Romans, Galatians, Ephesians
4. How many righteous people did Sodom need to keep God from destroying the city? 1, 2, 10, 20
5. Which Old Testament woman was buried in a cave in the field of Machpelah? Eve, Ruth, Sarah, Esther
6. From 2 Kings 17, who was the god of the men of Cuth? Succothbenoth, Nergal, Hamath, Ashima
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Red; 3) Ephesians; 4) 10; 5) Sarah; 6) Nergal
Hardcore trivia fan? Visit Wilson Casey’s subscriber site at www.patreon.com/ triviaguy.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.