1. Is the book of Pharisee in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Matthew 21, to what type of tree did Jesus say, “Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever”? Cedar, Oak, Apple, Fig
3. From 2 Corinthians 6, what did Paul warn Christians about being “yoked” with? Debt, Unbelievers, Shame, Abundance
4. In biblical times, what was a tambourine or small hand drum called?
Timbrel, Cornet, Tartu, Cymbal
5. How many days and nights was Jonah in the belly of the great fish? 2, 3, 5, 8
6. Who was the father of Michal? David, Titus, Saul, Stephen
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Fig; 3) Unbelievers; 4) Timbrel; 5) 3; 6) Saul
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.