1. Is the book of Damascus in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What did Paul’s writings say that those who refused to work should be kept from doing? Worshipping, Speaking, Eating, Marrying
3. From Matthew 27, the “potter’s field” was also known as the field of … ? Blood, Sorrows, Pagans, Idols
4. What priest of Midian was the father-in-law of Moses? Jethro, Melchizedek, Eleazar, Nadab
5. From Jonah 1, who were afraid and threw their wares into the sea? Slaves, Mariners, Zealots, Carpenters
6. Jesus called Himself the bread of … ? Salvation, Hope, Love, Life
ANSWERS: 1) Neither; 2) Eating; 3) Blood; 4) Jethro; 5) Mariners; 6) Life
(c) 2019 King Features Synd.