1. Is the book of 1 Samuel in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. In Luke 21, on what shall they see the Son of man coming “with power and great glory”? Chariot, Cloud, Whirlwind, Burning bush
3. Who distributed to everyone a loaf of bread, a piece of meat and a cake of raisins? Solomon, Paul, Timothy, David
4. From Exodus 4, who did the Lord provide to Moses to be his mouthpiece? Abraham, Aaron, Noah, Mahalalel
5. To whom did the word of the Lord say, “Arise, go to Nineveh, that great city”? Jonah, Samuel, James, Peter
6. In Psalms 22:14, what did the psalmist say his heart was like? Water, Butter, Wax, Emptiness
ANSWERS: 1) Old; 2) Cloud; 3) David; 4) Aaron; 5) Jonah; 6) Wax
Comments? More Trivia? Visit www.TriviaGuy.com.
(c) 2019 King Features Syndicate, Inc.